Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall is here! (Today at least)

Fall has been teasing us the last few weeks.  Her shadow has danced past me on a few crisp mornings, but she's oh-so-elusive.  Today, however, I think she decided to stay for a bit out in Fontana. The air was clear and had a bite to it, and the crunchy leaves began to pile up outside my classroom windows.  The real tip off though, was when I glanced over my shoulder to see one of my students huddled up against the overhead projector, warming his tiny hands in its glowing little light. 

3 comments:

  1. Warming his hands by the light of the overhead projector. That is a great image, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes she is! finally! bust out the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or the slippers. This will be the year that I finally invest in some fuzzy slippers.

    ReplyDelete