Friday, December 13, 2013

Merry and Bright

Things have been merry and bright around here this week.

My little bungalow on the ridge is decked with boughs of pine and berries,

I've been crafting quite a bit this Christmas; this centerpiece was my first project






and my Christmas tree, although without a topper, is twinkling happily.


The good folk of my little town have strung lights and set up nativity scenes with gusto (and boy, have they gone all out),





And I've been eating Christmas-y treats like they're going out of style.

My friends and I have attended festive gatherings like the Christmas tree lighting in the town square, which we enjoyed from the rooftop of a nearby business building before returning to the ground so we could venture closer to the choir, orchestra, and, of course, the snow machine.

Fear of heights = fuzzy wuzzy photo


The mornings have been chilly, and the evenings glorious,


And in one week I'll be in Washington, sitting by the fire and sipping tea with my family.

I'm just loving all this merry brightness.

Here's to hoping your weekend is twinkling and jolly!

-Sarah


Follow on Bloglovin

© by scj

No comments:

Post a Comment