Friday, December 20, 2013

What I saw

Yesterday, after leaving for the airport at the ungodly hour of 5:30 A.M., eating rather questionable airport eggs for breakfast, enduring a scarily turbulent flight, and making new, Peruvian friends on the airplane, I stepped out of the Portland airport and breathed in cold, clean Oregon air. I'm home again, home again, jiggity jig. And baby it feels so good.

I've been trying to blog since I got here, but the internet decided to go on holiday, too. So today, during this window of functioning internet, I need to show you what I saw from my house the night before I flew home:



The sun spewed lava across the sky.

Isn't it glorious?!

And now we have the glorious weekend-before-Christmas before us!

Cheers to that! *raising cup of tea*

Merry Friday, friends!

-SJ


© by scj

No comments:

Post a Comment