Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Prayer Request

My friends,

I'd thought I'd taken a couple of baby healing steps last week, and I was able to go to church and Grace Group on Sunday for the first time all semester. But Sunday night I woke up with what seems to be a stomach bug, and since then, my health has quickly spiraled back into a terrible place. The bug has triggered a new layer of symptoms, but it's also worsened my preexisting symptoms. Because of my body's fragility and my immune dysfunction, my body struggles to fight any sort of bug, so I'm hoping you can pray more specifically for me as I fight this. I fear this bug could drag on for quite some time, and I'm not sure I have the physical and mental stamina to endure it on top of my other health problems. Please also pray that it won't cause any complications.

Thanks, you guys.

-Sarah

For an update, click here!

© by scj

No comments:

Post a Comment